OOG info for IN GAME between events

• Jediah
  • Thank Yous: 27
21 Apr 2013 22:21 #1 by Jediah (Judge Gonzo)
OOG info for IN GAME between events was created by Jediah (Judge Gonzo)
Ladies and gentlemen,
As the may event looms, I will be doing the inbetween event updates and answering emails for certain situations as I did before when I ran the last one. I like in between event interactions and questions so if you're into some flavor text for what is happening, send away and i can send you informnation.

but for now, let's start at the beginning...
a few things may have happened on your way home to your lands as you left Travance.
Some Commoners shops are closed. Some farmers have stopped working. Cows sit in fields unfed. Masons have stopped their work. Priests may have told you that very few people have come to mass.
Taxes have been late. Some deliveries have not been made.
Maybe a rock was thrown at you, insults about "the big heroes of Travance" called out as you walk by. Some people close their shutters as you return.
Some give you dirty looks.
Some others, no looks at all.
Life has resumed and there is an unrest in all the lands. Something is stirring the locals.

A sign may have been tacked to your manor door..

"Murderers
not
Heroes!"

Let's set up May and have a great time,
Judge
The following user(s) said Thank You: McDermitt (Matt Quagz), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena), Zathir (Clevatus), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), GFulls (GFulls), Croínamara (Jen), Arden (Shelby), Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow)
  • Alex
  • Kingslayer
  • Thank Yous: 206
22 Apr 2013 00:23 #2 by Alex (Wormwood)
Replied by Alex (Wormwood) on topic OOG info for IN GAME between events
sooo... business as usual?

OOG: Alex B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), THENPC (THENPC), Jack (Keeperofdice), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Misaki (cbodnar), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli), Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby), Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena), Narcis (ChrisR), Croínamara (Jen), Annora (Karen), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa), Fortier (Greysect), Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds