Templar and Master Witch Hunter Teaching

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
14 May 2013 07:09 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Templar and Master Witch Hunter Teaching was created by Gallion (Gallion)
When the new Heroic system comes out everything will be different, however because it is taking slightly longer than anticipated, I will be instituting an adjustment until then to help bridge the teaching problem a tiny bit.

All Current Templars and Witch Hunters can teach thier list and have two students per month, starting immediately. The only exception will be that you need to have had the list for six months already. This will make the PC teachers there and available. Furthermore it does not matter what specific religion or witch hunter household the character is a part of, you can give the lessons anyway. For example, a Templar of Valos can give a lesson to someone who wants to be a templar of Galladel, or A witch hunter from house Reign, can give a lesson to someone who wants to join house Von Ritter. Whenever the PC is ready for the final lesson, one of two things will happen. If it is before the heroic lists come out, I will have an NPC come out to teach them their final, and specific lesson. If it is after the heroic lists come out, the "Criteria" system will be in place and it will be assumed that they meet thier criteria already.

This should ease up the problem of the unnaturally and unintended slow learning of these lists. If anyone still has problems for some reason, than please approach me and tell me in person so I can assist. Thanks! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), LStarling (Kwildar), Matt D (MattD), Magnus (hippy g0th), Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Pappy (Quan), Misaki (cbodnar), Ben Theis (Tirsen Crestingstar), Mother Marika (Ophelia), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), GFulls (GFulls), Chesta (Kevin), Arden (Shelby), Chryphex (Chryphex)
05 Jun 2013 23:01 #2 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Templar and Master Witch Hunter Teaching
Quick Question about this, when and who on staff do we contact when a student is ready for their 6th lesson? Like should we message someone the month before their 6th lesson or give an update 2-3 lessons out?

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
06 Jun 2013 04:56 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Templar and Master Witch Hunter Teaching
One months notice should be sufficient.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds