IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT MAY EVENT!

• Jediah
  • Thank Yous: 27
15 May 2013 17:54 #1 by Jediah (Judge Gonzo)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT MAY EVENT! was created by Jediah (Judge Gonzo)
well hello KR family!
as the event is in two days, I have an important annoucnement to make regarding the flow of things.
BUT FIRST
A HUGE, THANK YOU to everyone I have had the JOY AND HONOR of with their fantastic inbetween event interactions! I have had the opportunit to play with some imagination as well as meet and talk to people I havent talked to before. I hope it made you become more excited for your KR experience and has you jumping to get to the May event!

anyway, on to the announcement...
lay on has a tendency to flux from time to time based on a number of factors. This event, to properly get the ball rollin, we're gonna follow a schedule that's a tad more strict based on the immense amount of crap that's getting kicked off. so PLEASE check out the following times.

New player class 9pm
opening ceremonices and announcements 9:30
travel time and lay on 10pm SHARP.

if you plan on first shift please try to be as prompt as possible so we can break this bad boy open!
otherwise enjoy th enext two days of reality then come on down to Camp Sacajewea for the May 2013 event!

Thanks!
Judge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Sannyiah Amarie Tempest - Na (Sannyiah Na), Jack (Keeperofdice), Lathiel (Lathiel), Ming Na (Ming Na), Aemorniel (Aemorniel), Gabrian Grottings (E.B), Narcis (ChrisR), Bat Cooper (Cassius23), Croínamara (Jen), Annora (Karen), Arden (Shelby), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa), Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow), Aella (Onirazael)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds