New Character Cards Going to Print

23 Jun 2013 15:42 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
New Character Cards Going to Print was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Some of you have gotten access to the online portion of the new character card system. You probably noticed the new "Character Memo" field which will allow you to make notes that will appear on your character card. The kinds of notes that are appropriate for this section is reminders to yourself to learn something or to speak to somebody about something.

Because of this new feature and because of when cards get printed for a game there is the chance that a note you make for your character will not show up on your card if you make it after we have "Gone to Print". This is the announcement of that event.

We will be GOING TO PRINT with the new character cards at Midnight tonight (6/23/2013). Any notes you make on your character (if you have access already to do such a thing) will make it on to your printed card for June if you get it in before tonight. After tonight there is no guarantee.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilthu (Gilthu)
  • Gilthu
  • Thank Yous: 8
23 Jun 2013 16:14 #2 by Gilthu (Gilthu)
Replied by Gilthu (Gilthu) on topic New Character Cards Going to Print
Will our cards be updated online when they go to print? My card hasn't been updated for the WITL event yet on the online mode. I know that it was said that they might not have been updated yet, but I just want to make sure that I don't end up using a 2 month old soul. ;)

Thank you again for doing all of this, you guys rock!

~Gilthu
Elder Druid
Verdant of Ostcliff
"Something something nature, something something Arawyn, something something destiny"

OOG: Phill Uhlig
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion)
23 Jun 2013 17:02 #3 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic New Character Cards Going to Print
Yes, all cards will be updated before we go to print.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: geezer (geezer)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds