Database Announcement!

11 Jul 2013 05:33 #1 by Barak Tellinghast (Barak Tellinghast)
Database Announcement! was created by Barak Tellinghast (Barak Tellinghast)
Hey everyone, Jason here. With the introduction of the new card database system, I have been receiving a lot of questions and concerns about individual cards. While I would love to help each and every one of you with these issues, there is a significant amount of time between events where I am *not* in the process of updating cards. As a personal deadline, most, if not all cards, are usually completed by the end of the Sunday immediately prior to the event. In most cases, errors on cards can be relayed to the through the email system, , or by sending a PM to me here on the boards. If it is something you feel warrants more discussion than just an email, feel free to contact me by PM on Facebook, if it is before 10pm I am more than likely somewhat available to help you with the issue. Do keep in mind, this is still a new system that is being improved constantly with the help of your feedback to myself and the development crew!

Thanks!

Sir Barak Tellinghast
Knight of Drega'Mire
Guardian of Vardamir

OOG: Jason Turqman
Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Matt D (MattD), Sister Danae (Danae), Jenn (JennF)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds