Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline

• Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
29 Jul 2013 15:57 - 31 Jul 2013 09:08 #1 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline was created by Elawyn (Elawyn)
As I did with January's weekend plotline, I am asking for my donations early so that I can make alternative plans it no one can help me out. I either need all the things below delivered to me at the August event, or mailed to my house a week before the September event. The earlier you get them to me, the more grateful I will be for your help and services.

All items below will receive double service points, and perhaps extra if received early enough to avoid any stress whatsoever as I plan the rest of the writing and prop making for the event! If you want to help finance something but don't have the means or time to make an order, PM me before the August event so we can work something out. I would happily take monetary donations for the cost of some of these supplies and order them myself.

Thank you so much!

Make-up / Prosthetics:

TAKEN - 2 Pairs Prosthetic Sea Elf Ears (Aradani brand, unpainted is fine) - www.aradanicostumes.com/elf_ears/sea_elf_ears (Ann)
TAKEN - 3 Pairs Prosthetic Small Horns - www.aradanicostumes.com/horns/Bone_demon_horn (Ann)

TAKEN 1 Pair Sylph Ears (unpainted is fine) - www.aradanicostumes.com/elf_ears/large_anime_ears (Matt C.)

TAKEN - Cake Makeup - Blue, White, Brown, Grey, Green (Mehron or Ben Nye brand only) (Randy)

Costuming:

TAKEN - 5 pairs Small Dark Faerie wings - I will give triple service for these specifically:
www.spirithalloween.com/product/child-fa...aign=Search:SC:wings (Ree and Jim)

TAKEN - Any number of Red Caps (Size Large) - I will give triple service for military beret style caps like these:
shop.vtarmynavy.com/red-beret-p13720.asp...K51bgCFcie4Aod0iMA4w (William H.)

For Donation or Loan -

TAKEN - MEN's circlets, preferably gold or silver. Two or three in total, style can differ on each. (Dwarven Paths)

TAKEN - Laser Pointer Wand (Kevin)

TAKEN - Skeleton Key - something interesting/ornate looking, a couple inches in length. (Joe H.)

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
Last edit: 31 Jul 2013 09:08 by Elawyn (Elawyn).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
29 Jul 2013 21:20 - 29 Jul 2013 21:25 #2 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
I can get the

2 Pairs Prosthetic Sea Elf Ears
3 Pairs Prosthetic Small Horns

I can't afford to get the Sylph Ears. BUT if someone wants to fund that I'll add it to the order since its 8.00 shipping.

ALSO if anyone wants ears since I'm putting in this order talk to me. I'm putting this is Wednesday after work.

I have a plain old key if you need it too.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Last edit: 29 Jul 2013 21:25 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn), Kelly (Kelly)
29 Jul 2013 22:59 #3 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
At Michaels, one of our dollar bins has a bunch of antique-looking keys. i can get one for you, if you'd like

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn)
29 Jul 2013 23:25 - 29 Jul 2013 23:26 #4 by Kunkel Anvilhorn (Kildrig)
Replied by Kunkel Anvilhorn (Kildrig) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
DwarvenPaths will make and donate leather circlets in gold or silver, if those will work. One size fits all with leather tie in the back.

Can either keep them for future NPCs or give them away when finished if you like.

IG: Eldest of the Anvilhorn Brothers & co-owner of DwarvenPaths Smithy

OOG: Jeff J
Last edit: 29 Jul 2013 23:26 by Kunkel Anvilhorn (Kildrig).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn), Jade Peverell (Angel M.), Aemorniel (Aemorniel), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
  • Orion
  • The faster you run, the faster I'll catch you.
  • Thank Yous: 21
30 Jul 2013 00:07 #5 by Orion (Orion.)
Replied by Orion (Orion.) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
What are you looking for in the wand? Like a dot laser pointer? Red or green? And what would you like it to look like. I'm feeling artsy.

Orion Cahl
Wayfinder

===========================================
OOG: Kevin Downing
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
30 Jul 2013 09:31 #6 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
I am blown away.

The response I had to this was astounding. Thank you everyone who has offered to get me things for the event, and everyone who offered but had already been beaten out by someone else. To everyone that offered to lend or find a key, thank you, but its been taken care of and I have PMed back the person who offered the best option.

The only things I'm missing right now then are a pair of Sylph ears and two more pairs of dark-colored faerie wings if they can be found.

Kevin - I will message you privately.

Jeff - You guys are so generous and amazing. Thank you so much. They will be put to good use and as much advertising for you guys that I can do with them. ;)

Guardian of Belladeen

---
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
30 Jul 2013 09:41 #7 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
Are these the same wings?

www.candyapplecostumes.com/wingsdk.html

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
30 Jul 2013 09:46 - 30 Jul 2013 09:49 #8 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
No, sadly those have rounder edges and look a little more "childish" or like butterfly wings. The original ones have pointed tips/edges.

Guardian of Belladeen

---
Last edit: 30 Jul 2013 09:49 by Elawyn (Elawyn).
30 Jul 2013 10:08 #9 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
Sorry, closest I could find.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
30 Jul 2013 11:25 #10 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
Hello!

Would two pairs of the navy blue wings from here work? Please let me know if that link isn't functioning properly. And if these work for you, if you PM me your address, I'd be happy to have them shipped directly to you.

item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=250871299428#

~Sarah

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
  • Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
30 Jul 2013 11:49 #11 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Replied by Belegchand (mcalo) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline

Ekatarina McKraegar wrote: I can't afford to get the Sylph Ears. BUT if someone wants to fund that I'll add it to the order since its 8.00 shipping.

I'll fund the Sylph ears.

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn), Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
30 Jul 2013 19:07 - 30 Jul 2013 19:09 #12 by Mordryn Lectar (mordy)
Replied by Mordryn Lectar (mordy) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
Will these wings do?
www.costumecauldron.com/shop/halloween-c...-Black-p-107956.html

If so I'll take care of whatever you need remaining.

OOG: Jim Melan
Last edit: 30 Jul 2013 19:09 by Mordryn Lectar (mordy).
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
30 Jul 2013 21:17 #13 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Jim, those wings look to be the same ones and are in adult size, so that is perfect. Two or three pairs, whichever you'd like, is perfect.

Sarah, thank you for looking!

Matt, thank you for the ears!

That would appear to be all the major things for now. Expect further posts from me as the event gets closer. Thank you again everyone for your help and I look forward to grabbing it all from you in August (or receiving it as Sam has to lug a bunch of boxes home from work). If anything changes and you can no longer get the items, please let me know ASAP so I can make alternate plans. Thanks!

Guardian of Belladeen

---
31 Jul 2013 07:31 #14 by Mordryn Lectar (mordy)
Replied by Mordryn Lectar (mordy) on topic Early Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
Alright, then three more pairs of wings you shall have.

Boy, is my UPS guy going to look at me funny when he delivers these......

OOG: Jim Melan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elawyn (Elawyn), Aemorniel (Aemorniel)
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
15 Aug 2013 22:26 #15 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Just a reminder - if you have items for me, you MUST give them directly to me at the event so I can record that they were received and so that I can give you your SP. If you had items shipped to me, you still MUST see me at the event to receive your SP reward.

Please make sure you have the cost estimate on hand (receipt preferred) and your character card. I will do everything in my power to be in one of three places during sign-in and before layon - Logistics, the Inn, or the Kaladonia Statehouse. I will try to be in Logistics mostly, or the Statehouse getting prepped for the event. Thank you!!

Guardian of Belladeen

---
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
19 Aug 2013 09:39 #16 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic More Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
It came to my attention that Logistics has no fake vines or anything to make treant-looking like creatures. So, if you could, please donate some green vines (no flowers) to Logistics for September! Thanks!

Guardian of Belladeen

---
19 Aug 2013 09:57 #17 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic More Needed Donations for Sept. Weekend Plotline
Fake green vines? I got this. 8)

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.595 seconds