How to report a problem with your character card between events

08 Aug 2013 13:26 - 21 Aug 2013 16:57 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
How to report a problem with your character card between events was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
1) Log into cards.knightrealms.com
2) View your character card ... verify if the problem still exists
3) Click on the new "Report a Problem" link that is presented in large friendly letters.
4) Please fill in a complete description of the problem you have identified then click submit

At that point you should get an email detailing your problem report. That same email will get sent to the appropriate staff to handle your issues. The staff member who handles your issue will reply when they have fixed the problem.

This is the best way to report problems with your card between events as the system will automatically include your character name and card number in the report and the emails will go to the correct locations.

If you are not yet in the system or need some other kind technical help, please email

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Last edit: 21 Aug 2013 16:57 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Augustus (OEBlaze), Chris McKenzie (cgmckenzie), Goggs (coryan)
09 Aug 2013 16:54 #2 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic How to report a problem with your character card between events
Thank you for posting this! One question, though:

What do I do if I'm not in the system yet? July was my first event ever, and I've been trying to find out if my card was received by the proper people (the box had left by the time we got to Logistics).

I've sent an email to the "character cards" email address, but have not heard anything back, yet.

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
09 Aug 2013 17:42 #3 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic How to report a problem with your character card between events
That is the correct process, email

I have checked for you though and yes, we do have your card. It is scheduled to get entered this weekend. You should get an email from the system once you are registered.

--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
10 Aug 2013 12:59 #4 by Gallion (Gallion)
Hey Sarah,

Turns out I have your card. (I had a handful of cards randomly left behind for me to test out the new system) I will try to enter it tonight or tomorrow. ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
10 Aug 2013 19:36 #5 by Gallion (Gallion)
I just entered it. Check it out and see if it looks right. If it looks like I missed anything hit the "Report a problem" button ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
10 Aug 2013 19:53 #6 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic How to report a problem with your character card between events
For people who will be missing special events, like the Masquerade Ball, or WitL, or other events where a player can get build & self-teach... will there be a way to let you know that the player can't make it & just send you payment for the event & have it auto-entered using the char card system and/or Report Problem link?

Doesn't have to be now... but it would be a nice to have feature in future functionality with this card system.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
21 Aug 2013 17:00 #7 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic How to report a problem with your character card between events
I cannot speak to payment methods for this situation, James would have to answer that. But once James has the money we have the ability to add the build that you would earn for the back purchase of the event. If this becomes something that happens with great frequency we'll look to formalize the process a bit more.

--
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.549 seconds