Sept 2013 - Volunteer NPCs Needed!

• Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
21 Aug 2013 21:37 - 21 Aug 2013 21:38 #1 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Sept 2013 - Volunteer NPCs Needed! was created by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Hi All!

I need 2-3 volunteers to help with a roving encounter on Midday Saturday of the September event. You need to be good with learning spells, unique skills, roleplay, and rolling with the punches. I venture it will last about 2 - 4 hours, depending on PC interaction.

Send me a PM, and I will get back to you within the next week or so if I can use you. Please don't be insulted if you don't hear back.

As a side note, Main Mod would be SO MUCH MORE AWESOME if we have a ton of NPCs. Think about taking the shift, or taking it as a second shift for the new build reward, if you are interested in helping it all go well. Newer players and low levels, I'm looking at you - earn some extra build for those characters!

Thanks everyone!

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
Last edit: 21 Aug 2013 21:38 by Elawyn (Elawyn).
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
28 Aug 2013 16:00 #2 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic Sept 2013 - Volunteer NPCs Needed!
Thank you everyone that volunteered to help out!

The three NPCs have been notified. I will keep the rest of you on file, in case any of them need to drop out. Please don't feel hurt if you didn't hear back - I received more volunteers than I could feasibly use for this encounter.

Again, please please please consider NPCing Main Mod or volunteering for it as a second shift - I'd love to have enough NPCs to set you all up in units, but thats only feasible with large numbers. Thanks for considering it!

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds