A New Year, Gone.

10 Sep 2013 17:48 #1 by Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv)
A New Year, Gone. was created by Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv)
So, it has occurred to me that having a full-time job isn't as dandy as I thought it would be. I am a temp for a Financial Group (that can not be named for business reasons) that works especially hard during the Fiscal year. Meaning that I will be working non-stop from January to July (hopefully by March or June, things will slow down and I can see you all again).

Honestly, as I've gotten the chance to go more and more to Knight Realms I realize how much I enjoy seeing you all (regardless if I've really interacted with you or not) cause it has occurred to me that you are all very accepting and truly amazing.

A conflict I am handling at the moment is in regard to helping out on camp early since I lost my days off (my Head Editor/Manager has vacation on all the days we have KR events). I can try to make it to events late, but it all really depends on my car-pooling situation. Charlie (IG: Secarius) is really sweet, he's offered to drive me to work, drive home and then back to pick me up so we can head out to New Jersey from Long Island.

I don't want to be a bother to him, so if I do end up not going to KR I want you all to know that I will miss each one of you and that I will try to visit whenever I can and make it to any/all events. I don't think I could ever truly go without seeing you all for several consecutive months, but I will have to try.

"Ode? I don't owed you anything! RIGHT? HAHA." - Blade

"Miss Ode, you're one for mind shooting and what not. Would you by chance be interested in a Magic Trick contest?" - Goggins
----
OOG: Jamie J
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jade Peverell (Angel M.), Croínamara (Jen), Fortier (Greysect), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Faila (Faila), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Alyuhn Agnew (Benjamin R. Moore), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
10 Sep 2013 22:34 #2 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic A New Year, Gone.
Real life always trumps fantasy life. I hope we get to see you as often as possible!

-OOG Michael Smith
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jade Peverell (Angel M.), Avalyn Ode (krazyaznxinluv)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds