GUARDIANS OF THE LIGHT!!!!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
18 Sep 2013 07:49 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
GUARDIANS OF THE LIGHT!!!! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
A few months back I went through a lot of trouble and expense to create 6-8 high quality torches as a permanent thing through the camp. At this point, i'm glad I didn't do more. Simply put, with all the stuff that needs to get done, I have consistently forgotten to light them... beyond that at the last event, I did not even feel that I had the time to ask someone to light them for me. Ridiculous I know.

If this is to work, I will need between 2 to 4 people to volunteer to take over this responsibly for the game. I will make sure that these people are compensated with both SP and in-game payment, but they HAVE to be consistent. They should be present for most events, and if they know they will not be there, they should make sure one of the others is doing it. They also need to be sure that they will not forget. If these people show to me that they can consistently make this happen, than I will invest more time and money in making more semi-permenant, high quality torches.

Please do not reply here if you are interested. Please send me a PM only on the KR PM boards. I will pick 2-4 people who volunteer and will send them detailed information and communicate with them. THANKS! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds