OOG - 2013 MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
22 Oct 2013 08:49 - 22 Oct 2013 08:51 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
OOG - 2013 MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENT!! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
This is the official OOG announcement of the 2013 Moresca Ball!

The Ball is an in-game affair and will take place on Saturday November 9th 2013

Details:
For details about the ball, please click on the following link:
www.knightrealms.com/events/event-inform...rk-moresca-ball.html

Food:
Although Knight Realms will be preparing and providing food for a feast, we are going under the mindset that the more food the more of grand feast it may seem. So to that end, we are encouraging you to bring a dish to the Ball. This is not required, but doing so will help us to build an impressive feasting table for all and also get you extra service and in some cases build. For the thread that has been started to arrange extra food being brought, please click on the following link:
www.knightrealms.com/forum/Announcements...-ball-2013-food.html

NPC'ing:
A few people have contacted me about NPC'ing the ball. Please do so again. Send me a PM.

In-Game Announcement:
The in-game announcement for the ball will be posted soon. Perhaps today, perhaps next week. Although in-chaarcter it is always assumed that the ball is a function that everyone expects will happen regardless of the worlds or the baronies problems. The point of the ball in-chaarcter is to be given a night to remember a simpler, more festive world. A reminder to all, about what they are fighting for.

The Moresca Ball is always a great night! Please come out and join us for the fun!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 22 Oct 2013 08:51 by Gallion (Gallion).
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
22 Oct 2013 13:18 #2 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic OOG - 2013 MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Will those who want to NPC need to get Fancy clothes still or will they be provided?

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
23 Oct 2013 12:23 #3 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic OOG - 2013 MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Would it be possible to learn one specific recipe from a Tome during the Ball?

I ask only because my teacher didn't have the ingame details of the recipe when I was trying to learn it in October, and other than the Ball, we won't see each other ingame until the January event.

Thank you!

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
24 Oct 2013 04:50 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic OOG - 2013 MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Is there suggested attire for the ball, besides the mask?

24 Oct 2013 06:08 #5 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic OOG - 2013 MORESCA BALL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Learning at ball outside of special skill: The only skill you are allowed to learn at the ball is the free skill you get for attending. If you feel there is a extreme circumstance then privately contact James about it.

Dress for ball: It is an official noble's party event. If possible dress in your character's nicest attire as if going to a formal affair. However, do not feel that lack of fancy period clothes oog should keep you from going.

-OOG Michael Smith
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.637 seconds