The Knight Realms Brand

• Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 129
31 Oct 2013 10:01 #1 by Shiver (Shiver)
The Knight Realms Brand was created by Shiver (Shiver)
Hey Everyone!
Knight Realms is an organization that takes pride in giving our members a cutting edge medieval larp for all our members to enjoy. James Kimball has a vision for KR as it continues to grow. A vision that is carefully implemented after our staff works hard to put out the finished product. As the Marketing officer, it is my job to ensure the Knight Realms brand is perceived as close to James' vision as possible. I sometimes give others permission to use our name and images or logos to promote the game, but its only after I approve what their intentions are. Please do not use the Knight Realms name, images or logo in personal or private projects you are involved in. This is especially true if your un- official project might be assumed to be an official KR product. All ideas must be run through myself before anything is produced. If I think your idea fits KR and is in the spirit of our brand, I will take it to James and if it gets approved, I will work with you and the marketing team to promote Your KR concept.

Joe Bondi
Knight Realms Marketing Officer

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Guild Officer of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

Of the Ram and Raven

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

For neither are kingdoms conquered by iron, Nor dies the mighty by the spear.

Men are felled by what they fail to believe in."

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Casandra (Casandra), GFulls (GFulls), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds