Higher List Respend Process is now OPEN

29 Nov 2013 19:45 - 01 Dec 2013 18:49 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Higher List Respend Process is now OPEN was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
As a special treat for those people who aren't at the event this weekend I have opened up the higher list respend process.

Here is how this works.

1) If you have any Master Lists or skills from Master Lists you will see a link on your online character view that says "Rewrite Process"
1a) If you do not have any, you will not see the link and you are good to go.
1b) If you do see the link, please click the link. It will either take you to a worksheet to figure out your respend or it will show your current respend proposal.

2) Every skill or list shown with "!!!" in front of it MUST be unlearned. EVEN if there is a skill or list with the same name going forward, the system will require that you learn the new version. This is so that we can keep track of anyone who hasn't respent yet.

3) All of the build that you get refunded by unlearning skills or lists can be immediately put into lists or skills using the central part of the form.
3a) To add a list, highlight it in the select box and click the "Add List" button if it is the first purchase of said list. If it is the second or third purchase (which cost less) look for the 2nd purchase and 3rd purchase items in the skill list below the select box.
3b) To add a skill just click the "Learn" button in front of it.
3c) Remember to select all of the skills you want. For most of the new Heroics the Rank I skills are listed at zero build cost. Don't forget to list out the Rank I that you get for free, the system won't do it for you.

4) Check your math to make sure that your Build Spent or Build Rufunded reads as you expect.
4a) Double check your lists.... if your old Higher list gave you access to discounted versions of the following skills please note what you want to do with them in your comments. Options include buying them at a higher cost from a different list or unlearning them for a refund. Those skills are:

Sorcery - Dissect
Paladin - Lore: Paladin, Malediction, Wield Faith, Intercept, Courage, Willpower
Master Witch Hunter - Lore: Supernatural
Tao - Additional Iron Body purchases
Templar - Blunt Mastery, Intercept, Instill Confidence
Ceremonialist - Dissect

5) Type in any other comments that you want the Staff who are approving this to see. This _can_ include explanations of choices or requests for special case handling. Staff may contact you in response, or may not, at their choice.

6) Click "Save Proposed Changes" in the right hand section.

If you have any questions about the process, or encounter any bugs with the system, please reply to this thread so that we can get those answers out to everyone.

If you are unsure of the changes and want to save the work you have done so far and come back to it later, please put the word "HOLD" in all caps in the comment area of your form. We will not approve any proposals that have HOLD in that text but we may contact you if it stays in that state too long.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Last edit: 01 Dec 2013 18:49 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar), Zathir (Clevatus)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
30 Nov 2013 04:13 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Re:Higher List Respend Process is now OPEN
If we want to put the build we earned in the December event, should we wait until that gets updated? Or just write in the comments section, "Will get appropriate build from Dec Event"?

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
30 Nov 2013 07:28 #3 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Re:Higher List Respend Process is now OPEN

Squire Renaith wrote: If we want to put the build we earned in the December event, should we wait until that gets updated? Or just write in the comments section, "Will get appropriate build from Dec Event"?

Short Answer: yes

Long Answer: The cards will not be updated after the December event. The Staff have decided that because of the nearness of the December Festival and of how busy everyone gets this time of year _and_ because of the need for a lot of people to do this rewrite to simply hold off on updating cards until after the December Festival.

So the build that you earn for the December Event and Festival are not really eligible for the rewrite. All of that being said, if the increased cost of a skill or list is causing you to not be able to respend into what you already have we won't deny you of that respend. This will be decided on a case by case basis of course. Given that everyone in the game just received 40 build we believe this should not be an issue for most people.

--
01 Dec 2013 16:53 #4 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic Higher List Respend Process is now OPEN
Are we able to spend unspent build we had available prior to the December event?

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
01 Dec 2013 17:25 #5 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Higher List Respend Process is now OPEN

Winks Sharpthorn wrote: Are we able to spend unspent build we had available prior to the December event?

Yes

--
02 Dec 2013 06:58 #6 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Higher List Respend Process is now OPEN
I have processed all requests for rewrites that have been submitted so far.

For some of you I had to adjust the proposal slightly based on your comments. For others there appeared to be some sort of system glitch that needed to be corrected.

So everyone who has already submitted your proposed re-writes, please log back in and check. If the link to see the re-writes are gone then your re-write was accepted and applied, check your card to make sure that it looks right. If you still see the link that means that I probably left you some sort of comment about what changes I made and why, please look over your respend and my comments and let me know that you approve of it by adding a comment to that effect. You can accomplish this by selecting "Alter Proposal" at the top of the page.

Joe H.

--
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR (jlratti)
02 Dec 2013 23:09 #7 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Bumping up so that people can see this.

Please note... you are allowed to use your unspent build during this respend. You do not have to limit yourself to the refunded amount! Part of the reason for this is because the costs of opening the Master lists is different. Part of it is because some folks have been waiting for certain lists to appear.

--
  • Zathir
  • He's Zahir, I'm Zathir, our sister Ze'Everywhere, she gets around.
  • Thank Yous: 42
02 Dec 2013 23:22 #8 by Zathir (Clevatus)
Replied by Zathir (Clevatus) on topic Higher List Respend Process is now OPEN
If we were un-aware of that fact (and have already been approved) is there a way to make a change/alteration?

Zathir Ib'n Hatim Al Nawar

-Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG-Nathaniel Galloway)
03 Dec 2013 06:41 #9 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)

Zathir wrote: If we were un-aware of that fact (and have already been approved) is there a way to make a change/alteration?

Yes. Please send me an email at and I will revert your approved changes and you can have another go at it.

--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zathir (Clevatus)
  • Zathir
03 Dec 2013 09:55 #10 by Zathir (Clevatus)
Thank you, noticed the rewrite was back on my option menu.

Thank You!

-Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG-Nathaniel Galloway)
10 Feb 2014 07:45 #11 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
/BUMP

Just a reminder -- check your card to see if you need to do a higher list rewrite. I'll be making the last pass tonight for the coming event.

--
  • Zathir
10 Feb 2014 17:43 #12 by Zathir (Clevatus)
out of curiosity when can we expect cards to be updated?

-Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG-Nathaniel Galloway)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.670 seconds