Land System Suspended Indefinitely

• Fogrom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 70
22 Dec 2013 17:21 #1 by Fogrom (Fogrom)
Land System Suspended Indefinitely was created by Fogrom (Fogrom)
Due to a combination of technical and IRL issues, I have to suspend the land system indefinitely. Thanks to everyone who has participated, and extra thanks to those of you who have taken the time to tell me what you have liked and not liked about it. It has been a lot of work, but rewarding work, thanks to all of you.

Matt White
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge), rivanyasi (rivanyasi), KaT Adams (katadams), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
22 Dec 2013 19:57 #2 by Gabrian Grottings (E.B)
Replied by Gabrian Grottings (E.B) on topic Land System Suspended Indefinitely
If the land system is being suspended indefinitely I would hope we are doing build refunds for those who invested into the Civil Service skill.

Thanks for all your hard work putting this thing together, Matt.

Eli
RP Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
23 Dec 2013 07:59 #3 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Land System Suspended Indefinitely
Matt worked really hard and deserves countless praise for everything he's done with the land system!

We will be likely attempting to role out the Land System in an updated form. This will possibly take a couple of months. Everyone who has the skills related to it will retain them. If for some reason the updated land system does not contain the Civil Service Skill, then the build will be refunded to any who purchased it.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt D (MattD), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
23 Dec 2013 16:52 #4 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Land System Suspended Indefinitely
James has asked me to take over the land system, update it and put it online connected to the card system.

This will take some time.

In the mean time we have a plan for what to do in the Land System during the transition. I will post in more detail after the holidays and after James and I have hammered out a few details. So don't go spending your Civil Service build refund just yet.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
23 Dec 2013 18:00 #5 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Land System Suspended Indefinitely
If you want the build back until the system comes out, you can always unlearn the skill normally using the Unlearn rules, and then re-learn it once the system is out.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
24 Dec 2013 22:23 #6 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Land System Suspended Indefinitely
I have posted a new thread with what we will be doing with the Land System for the near future.

Short Term Land System

Please use the email address provided there to send the team suggestions, concerns or questions.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Joe H.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.668 seconds