Land System Actions for February 1214 are open

26 Jan 2014 22:14 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Land System Actions for February 1214 are open was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Many people this month interacted with refugee NPCs at the game. For many the solution to help with the refugee's problem the solution was to donate commodity cards.

If you donated commodity cards to a certain settlement or Land, please include the quantity and type in the comments for your land action. Please be brief as the comments block only has room for 250 characters at this time.

So, for example, if you want to do "Refugee Management" in "Honor's Peak" as your action this turn, select those from the drop down. But if at this past event you also donated 10 Consumables to refugees from Kaladonia just put "Donated 10 Consumables to Kaladonia" in the comments block. Please only do this if you actually turned the cards over to NPCs or to Logistics or a Staff member such that they went out of game.

Since some of you may not have been aware that this was an option ... if you _WANT_ to donate some of your commodities do this. Place in the comments block of your action "Will Donate 10 Durables to Dregamire" (for example) and simply turn those cards in when you next visit logistics at the next event.

If you cannot fit what you donated into the comments block or thinks something else you've done should have an impact on the Land System for this turn please feel free to email use at and we'll discuss it with you.

This is an experimental action / augmentation of the Land System that we are going to try out because it organically developed at this event. This is not guaranteed to be in the final land system.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), geezer (geezer), Jack (Keeperofdice), Josephine (mferro54), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
27 Jan 2014 18:17 #2 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
Does it make any difference as far as noting, if we gave commodity cards ig for someone to use for refugees?

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
27 Jan 2014 19:09 #3 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost)
Replied by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
Pre-feast there was a horde of refugees (some from all settlements) who came out looking to take by force from us, I gave the horde 25 consumables and they were all offered jobs by Lord Aleister, how should that be handled?

Baht A'tal Damien Mograinne
Champion of Galmachis

OOG Josh LaBar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
27 Jan 2014 19:51 #4 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open

Aria wrote: Does it make any difference as far as noting, if we gave commodity cards ig for someone to use for refugees?

If you gave them to a PC then you should let that PC report it. If you gave it to an NPC, please include it in your action or email it to the email address listed.

--
27 Jan 2014 19:51 #5 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open

Piggy Punch wrote: Pre-feast there was a horde of refugees (some from all settlements) who came out looking to take by force from us, I gave the horde 25 consumables and they were all offered jobs by Lord Aleister, how should that be handled?

Put it in your land action comment or email it to the address listed.

--
  • Albert
  • Just a healer.
  • Thank Yous: 88
29 Jan 2014 15:15 #6 by Albert (deatharcana)
Replied by Albert (deatharcana) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
I have a rather silly question. I noticed that the options in the land system are only for Travance. Is it possible to help in other areas? For example, I donated some money to some villagers from a settlement in Kormyre. Is it possible to head there as my action or is the system only for Travance?

~Albert
OOG: Daniel B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
29 Jan 2014 15:17 #7 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)

Albert A. Aegeus wrote: I have a rather silly question. I noticed that the options in the land system are only for Travance. Is it possible to help in other areas? For example, I donated some money to some villagers from a settlement in Kormyre. Is it possible to head there as my action or is the system only for Travance?

Right now it is only for Travance.

--
  • Seámus Aeislin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Glaine ár gcroí! Neart ár ngéag! Beart de réir ár mbriathar!
  • Thank Yous: 30
31 Jan 2014 00:53 #8 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
Replied by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
If our character is presently involved in something far outside of Travance and we were merely curious about what happens IG with that, whom would we PM that info to; out of curiosity?

IG:
Main - Sir Seámus Aeislin of the Clan MacInnes

Alt - Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kampania
#bigtomdidnuffinwrong
OOG - Shane Johnson
Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
31 Jan 2014 07:29 #9 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)

Seámus Aeislin wrote: If our character is presently involved in something far outside of Travance and we were merely curious about what happens IG with that, whom would we PM that info to; out of curiosity?

There is no set process for actions that happen outside of Travance. I'd suggest contacting one of the storytellers or James. Given the short time before the next event though there is no guarantee that you'll get a response.

--
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
31 Jan 2014 10:58 #10 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
If one were to be sending a (PM) missives for some supplies to be sent from across the rift ( building supplies/live stock/ plant-able crops/ etc.) whom should we send that request to?

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
31 Jan 2014 13:07 #11 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
I gave a bajillion item cards to james to give to refugees

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR)
31 Jan 2014 17:08 #12 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)

Oren Tenderson wrote: If one were to be sending a (PM) missives for some supplies to be sent from across the rift ( building supplies/live stock/ plant-able crops/ etc.) whom should we send that request to?

I don't understand exactly what you are looking for, but you can send them to

--
31 Jan 2014 17:09 #13 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)

hippy g0th wrote: I gave a bajillion item cards to james to give to refugees

Pictures or it didn't happen.

--
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Bladesworn (Bladesworn), Tim P (OrganicGolem)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
01 Feb 2014 10:52 - 01 Feb 2014 10:54 #14 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
Its true... it was a giant stack... too bad Lazurus actually sold them all and bought a beautiful pair of flintlock pistols...

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 01 Feb 2014 10:54 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tim P (OrganicGolem)
  • JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
01 Feb 2014 12:14 #15 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open

Gallion wrote: Its true... it was a giant stack... too bad Lazurus actually sold them all and bought a beautiful pair of flintlock pistols...

Flintlocks!?!?!

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
01 Feb 2014 13:25 #16 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open

JTinney wrote:

Gallion wrote: Its true... it was a giant stack... too bad Lazurus actually sold them all and bought a beautiful pair of flintlock pistols...

Flintlocks!?!?!

So... we're getting a new witch hunter then?

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
01 Feb 2014 14:21 #17 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Replied by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
Flintlocks are IG now? What rules change is this?

Kanas Silverfang

OOG: Jeremy Schwartz
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
01 Feb 2014 15:59 #18 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
You all heard it here first, flintlocks are cannon now.

[hr]
-Tim P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), Typhon Cedricson Scyldinga (Null507), Goggs (coryan), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
01 Feb 2014 16:14 #19 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)

OrganicGolem wrote: You all heard it here first, flintlocks are cannon now.

I see what you did there...

--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), Croínamara (Jen)
  • PIT DAWWWWWWG
  • Good luck, TO ME! Wah ha ha!
  • Thank Yous: 68
01 Feb 2014 16:29 #20 by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous)
Replied by PIT DAWWWWWWG (Aldous) on topic Land System Actions for February 1214 are open
There are only two guns allowed at Knight Realms, and they're both attached to my torso.

I'm not as stupid as you think I am,
But I AM as strong as I think I am.

Hengis Grumblegut
The Pit Dog
((OOG: Keath Geranios))
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), Matt D (MattD), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost), Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby), Narcis (ChrisR), Croínamara (Jen), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
04 Feb 2014 21:54 #21 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
/Bump and a reminder that the deadline for submitting actions is this Friday at 10 PM!

--
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.710 seconds