Written Rulebook Update - First Weekend in March

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
21 Feb 2014 20:56 - 21 Feb 2014 22:56 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Written Rulebook Update - First Weekend in March was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
With the large number of changes to the rules finally accomplished, I will be applying all of them to the rulebook and making it available for downloading next weekend (the first weekend in March). The rules are already in my master copy and ready to go, but I am going to give it a week to make sure any last minute typos, errors, changes, or hot-fixes get in before it "goes to print."

My apologies for the delay in getting this out - I was desperately trying to avoid releasing a new rulebook, only to have it become invalid a month later. 500+ pages isn't easy or cheap to print.

The Advanced Rulebook - the Master & (eventually) Heroic lists - will be taken offline until a new version is ready to go live. In the meantime, the rules are available on the Forums. This new copy of the Advanced Rulebook will be published once we've had a chance to scrub the new versions of the lists for the proper word-smithing, and everything is up to date.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Last edit: 21 Feb 2014 22:56 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller). Reason: 500. Not 400.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Faila (Faila), Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds