A Healthy Reminder...

• Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
06 Mar 2014 08:12 - 06 Mar 2014 08:14 #1 by Casandra (Casandra)
A Healthy Reminder... was created by Casandra (Casandra)
A reminder to anyone who may be feeling sick, or is under the weather - please respect the Knight Realms community and yourself, and please do not come to an event while you are sick! Because of the crowded conditions, cold & dry weather, and communal nature of the game, it is extremely easy to get other people sick if you are a carrier.

While we enjoy everyone's presence and camaraderie, we would not want you getting sicker, or infecting others.

Even if you don't think you are sick, we ask everyone to practice safe, healthy habits during cold and flu season:

• Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze (preferably into your elbow, not your hands). Bring tissues to keep in your pouch.
• Wash your hands frequently, especially when handling food, or using the restroom.
• Stay hydrated. If you have a portable humidifier, bring it for your room or cabin.
• Make sure you eat and sleep well while at the event, to keep your body's immune system strong.
• If you begin to feel ill, immediately retreat to a safe area, and get some rest. (Note, the Kitchen is NOT a safe area when you are sick!)
• Do not share drinks.

Thank you, and we hope you all enjoy a safe and healthy event, or a speedy recovery if you cannot make it!
-The Knight Realms Staff

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

Last edit: 06 Mar 2014 08:14 by Casandra (Casandra).
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Matt D (MattD), Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin), Jack (Keeperofdice), Tim P (OrganicGolem), Gwynedd (Gwynedd), Kadin D (Katie D), Narcis (ChrisR), Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
06 Mar 2014 10:37 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Re:A Healthy Reminder...
Folks, I cannot stress this enough. I caught H1N1 at a convention a few weeks back, even when I was completely safe in my own routines. Someone else showed up, was sick, and made several other people very, very ill. Please be considerate of others.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR), Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds