Alt Event 2014 (Additional Details)

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
26 Mar 2014 09:14 - 26 Mar 2014 09:17 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Alt Event 2014 (Additional Details) was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Additional details about the ALT event!

First and foremost you can always see vital details about how the ALT event works by going to this link on the KR Website: www.knightrealms.com/events/event-inform.../356-alt-events.html

- Saturday night after Main Mod, a game wide one-hour hold is called while the game switches back to “Travance”

- You may use your characters currency for this event, likewise treasure you gain transfers to your normal character (unless specifically stated otherwise).

- The bar room will be serving drinks for no cost of coin (in- game the Gnome Senator Akron Pallazio has opened a tab, and everyone is on it.)

- Everyone who attends the alt even will receive a free bonus item card for a generic three socket item! Ask for it at sign-in.

- SLEEPING AREAS: It is highly recommended the following groups stay at the following locations.
VIS-Exodus – The Health Center (monastery)
E.U.L.R.O.G – The Tower Cabin (Armory)
Conservation Society – Winterdark (Baroness’s Manor)
Everyone Else – The Inn or any other location

- If you are playing an unaligned character, it is acceptable and encouraged that you could join one of the other factions after RPing with them. However because this one-time game takes place in a 24 hour vacuum, double-agent type concepts will be lost on it, and also unfair. If you join a group, do so because your character is sincere about it.

- Everyone NEEDS to be in costume and at the Inn for lay-on. This is very important because we will go over vital last minute info and split you up into your groups to familiarize yourselves for thirty minutes before beginning game-play. Obviously if you cannot get to the camp till late this will not apply, but in every other case, please work very hard to make sure you drop off your gear fast, get in costume fast and attend opening ceremonies on time.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 26 Mar 2014 09:17 by Gallion (Gallion).
  • Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
26 Mar 2014 09:28 #2 by Casandra (Casandra)
Replied by Casandra (Casandra) on topic Alt Event 2014 (Additional Details)
Anyone staying in Winterdark:
I should be at camp by 3:00ish
If you arrive before me and wish to drop off your gear, you may leave it in the front room.
Please give me time to get there and decide on the layout setup.
Thanks!

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds