Looking for Volunteer NPCs April Event

• Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
01 Apr 2014 21:49 #1 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Looking for Volunteer NPCs April Event was created by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Hello all,

I'm looking for five volunteer NPCs for April's event. Strong fighters a plus, but not necessary. I understand that April is a holiday weekend, so when responding please include when you will be there and if you need to leave early. You can contact me via PM or on Facebook.

Thank you!

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
03 Apr 2014 23:36 #2 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic Looking for Volunteer NPCs April Event
Just a bump. Also, the role will be for 1-2 hours max. I am flexible with when you play it, and will work around NPC shifts etc.

I need someone who is a good fighter as well as familiar with the new rules changes. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information!

I am still looking for 3 more people.

Thanks!

IG- Lina Marinescu

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
06 Apr 2014 23:15 #3 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic Looking for Volunteer NPCs April Event
Bump again, looking for two more people! Will pay in service points and eternal gratitude!

IG- Lina Marinescu

09 Apr 2014 11:31 #4 by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost)
Replied by Piggy Punch (Wyen Nightfrost) on topic Looking for Volunteer NPCs April Event
Katie, I will be there and likely taking first shift so as long as it fits in to that time frame then I will give you all the help you need. I can fight rp or whatever so just let me know :)

Baht A'tal Damien Mograinne
Champion of Galmachis

OOG Josh LaBar
09 Apr 2014 12:53 #5 by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
Replied by Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay) on topic Re:Looking for Volunteer NPCs April Event
Tell me what shift you'll need me for and I'm in ^^

Dame Clytie Silverfang, the Pegasus
Knight of Travance
Master of the Mage's Guild

OOG- May Leonard
Kitchen Staff
  • jquest716
  • Thank Yous: 12
16 Apr 2014 12:36 #6 by jquest716 (jquest716)
Replied by jquest716 (jquest716) on topic Looking for Volunteer NPCs April Event
Hi, I am very new to LARPing and I was browsing the Forums and saw this now my brother and I are coming down for the games Friday and Saturday and we would love to volunteer for NPC duty the whole two days. Sorry for not getting back sooner, and hopefully there will be open spots for us.

Thank you and be well.
Jared

Be Well and Peace,
Jared
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds