Weapon & Armor Card Updates pre-game in April

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
17 Apr 2014 15:38 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Weapon & Armor Card Updates pre-game in April was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
I will be at the Inn on Friday with my box of cards and a pen for several hours before Lay-On to help rewrite or replace any weapon or armor card a that need updating due to recent rules changes. You will need to bring your old cards, which I will destroy when I make you the new ones.

Note that I will not be replacing lost cards, evaluating physreps, or handing out cards for new players - that all is handled in Logistics or New Player Training. Please see the appropriate Marshal for these needs.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
17 Apr 2014 16:17 - 17 Apr 2014 22:07 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Re:Weapon & Armor Card Updates pre-game in April
Clarification - I will NOT be handling Magic Items, or any items other than mundane ones a Smith can make.

Edit: Not THAT Smith. Dammit, Mike!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Last edit: 17 Apr 2014 22:07 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
17 Apr 2014 21:01 #3 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Re:Weapon & Armor Card Updates pre-game in April
Friday night I will be available to those who still need items done. I know I have at least one e-mail I didn't get to this week (sorry Matt Magnus), but we can work it out this weekend.

After NEXT weekend, I will be available more. I've been crazy busy between travel and directing the play at my high school, but my schedule opens up more in May, only to get a little busy (but not as bad) as the Final Exam review season starts.

Thank you all for being patient.
Michael

-OOG Michael Smith
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds