Thank you!

21 Apr 2014 09:10 - 21 Apr 2014 09:10 #1 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Thank you! was created by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
I just want to say thank you to everyone that came out to the April event, even for a few moments. With everything going on around the same time as the event THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. It was my first event and I hope you all enjoyed it. If I can ask that everyone send feedback via the feedback forms. The only way I, and the rest of the storyteller team, can make these events better and more enjoyable for you is by getting that feed back. Also a special note for any monster marshal or logistics marshal please message me how I can, in the future, make you jobs easier and more efficient. Again thank you everyone for your time and coming to play. I really hope you enjoyed the event and are completely sick of rats.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
Last edit: 21 Apr 2014 09:10 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Morwenne (Morwenne), Dorn (Aradiel), Onca (Lorelai), GFulls (GFulls), Kirsten (Lotano), Annora (Karen), Goggs (coryan), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Not An Assassin (Salem), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
21 Apr 2014 11:37 #2 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic Thank you!
Don't worry, Sean! I can assure you that we are all COMPLETELY SICK OF RATS.

It's not like they even had essences to dissect. Geez. Bloody inconsiderate of them. XD

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
21 Apr 2014 11:56 #3 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Replied by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta) on topic Thank you!
Sean you need to play Warhammer Fantasy with a Skaven army... That is all.

Thanks for a great event. The tunnels... Personally I'd have smoked them out... And killed them in daylight. Collapsed the tunnels and said done... Too bad no one asked Birgitta. Wink wink.

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
The following user(s) said Thank You: JTinney (Swordsaint), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
21 Apr 2014 15:18 #4 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic Thank you!
I'm sorry to say this,but since I wasn't here for Friday I'm not 100% sick of rats. But I will say this was a wonderful event, so thank you Sean.

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.523 seconds