Can you Help?

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
03 May 2014 13:51 - 03 May 2014 14:00 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Can you Help? was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Can You Help?
Please read through this, and don’t skip over it. Its important to the camp or otherwise I really wouldn’t have posted it…

If you want to help out the camp tremendously and if your name is on your electric bill, please consider the following.

Camp Sacajawea buys its electricity from Ambit, although it is still delivered through its normal mainstream energy company, in our case JCP&L. Because I chose to become one of thier consultants, the more people I get to buy their electricity from Ambit (You keep your normal energy provider/company), the lower the monthly camp electricity bill gets. Let me tell you, the camp electricity bill is VERY high… though it became slightly less after buying my electricity from Ambit. Basically the end result of buying from Ambit (for a regular person) is that you save maybe around 5% off your electricity bill. You certainly do NOT pay more, and there are no other hassles. You deal with your normal and current energy provider as usual… its seriously the most painless thing ever, and doing this helps the camp in more ways than I can explain here.

While the amount you save off your bill might be so marginal you don’t notice, liken it to this analogy: By allowing me to hand you .23 cents… you are helping out the camp in more ways than I can explain here…

If you can help, send an e-mail to and put “Electric” in the heading. I will e-mail you back with simple instructions. I will also answer any worries or concerns you might have… though I’m telling you there are no strings attached and no hassles. Its basically a referral program that the camp will benefit greatly from, and you keep your normal energy provider and pretty much nothing changes except the half of your bill that is the electricity and not the delivery charge is reduced by a small percentage.

Seriously consider helping out in this fashion, and send me an e-mail today. On your end, there would be nothing negative, in fact something small positive, and for the Camp it would help us out tremendously. Thanks!

- James

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 03 May 2014 14:00 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Faila (Faila), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
15 May 2014 13:49 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Can you Help?
I really need more people to please help out with this.

To answer a question that was asked of me, yes both New York and PA addressees are both ok for me to do.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds