Businesses

04 May 2014 15:07 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Businesses was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
If you owned a Business in the Land System before and wish to continue to operate that business going forward, please contact me via email at

Include in the email the name of your Business, the Character that owns it and any other Characters that are involved in it. A short description of the business would be nice as well.

If you owned a Business in the Land System before and NO LONGER WISH TO RUN IT... also please contact me with the above information along with the statement "I am no longer interested in running this business". I will settle up your gold deposits by transferring all funds into the bank of the character who was owner of the company. (If you owe a balance I will deduct this instead.)

Business Actions will go live after the Week in the Life event and I want to be sure that all current businesses are included.

If you do not respond either way by the June 2014 Event I will assume that you want your business to be closed and will do so for you. However there will be no gold deposited if you fail to notify me.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
26 May 2014 10:41 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Businesses
/bump

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds