character card updates

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
13 May 2014 16:34 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
character card updates was created by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
What is a reasonable date at which to ask if a character card hasn't been updated? Obviously a week or so aftet the event would be early to worry about it but when should I contact card staff?

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
  • Cameron
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 15
13 May 2014 19:23 #2 by Cameron (Galen)
Replied by Cameron (Galen) on topic character card updates
Speaking as a Card Punch System Operator ( ;) ), I encourage everyone to ask questions and inform us of concerns as you think of them. We may not be able to solve every issue through the online system, but usually we can and do get back to you in a reasonable time frame.

Generally speaking, if your card has not been updated the week before the event, that is certainly an appropriate time to contact us about the situation. It could be that in handling the dozens of cards we each go through each month that one slipped through the cracks, or there was an issue that prevented it being entered in a timely fashion.

Prior to that, if you're getting psyched for the event and want to gaze upon the magnificence of your Character through the magics of Joe's system (and maybe spot that I made a typo somewhere), please feel free to drop us a line through the usual means (email or the issue reporting system) at any time, and we'll try to get to it as quickly as we are able. Quite often the Marshal with your card will then contact you directly to work with you on whatever is going on.

I hope this answers your question and I look forward to seeing you at the event. :-)

Sir Not Appearing At This Game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laura (Laura), Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya)
13 May 2014 22:50 #3 by Edmund Patterson (Edmund)
Replied by Edmund Patterson (Edmund) on topic character card updates
My issues have been resolved. Thank You for addressing them.

Edmund Patterson
Master of Arms
Master Smith / Artificer
Co-Owner of Anvils and Alchemy
Travance
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
14 May 2014 22:02 #4 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic character card updates
There were several other cards that were found, that have now been updated! If your card hasn't still been updated just send in an email! :)

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Zathir
  • He's Zahir, I'm Zathir, our sister Ze'Everywhere, she gets around.
  • Thank Yous: 42
15 May 2014 06:47 - 15 May 2014 08:18 #5 by Zathir (Clevatus)
Replied by Zathir (Clevatus) on topic character card updates
I sent in a report a problem and Idk if anyone is addressing it but I saw that the pdf was generated. Hoping to catch you guys before the event for the changes if possible.
Thanks!!!!!!

Zathir Ib'n Hatim Al Nawar

-Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG-Nathaniel Galloway)
Last edit: 15 May 2014 08:18 by Zathir (Clevatus).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds