Card FAQ

15 May 2014 17:39 - 15 May 2014 18:49 #1 by Barak Tellinghast (Barak Tellinghast)
Card FAQ was created by Barak Tellinghast (Barak Tellinghast)
Knight Realms Character Card F.A.Q.

Hey everyone! The card system is about a year old now and we’ve noticed a lot of similar questions coming up from people. This F.A.Q. is meant to address the more common questions that crop up during and after events. If your question isn’t answered in this please feel free to ask in this forum post and we’ll get an answer to you.

When are cards updated?

Cards are usually updated the weekend before the event. Please keep in mind that the card team consists of volunteers who work full time jobs outside of Knight Realms. Each marshal has their own update procedure and communicate frequently about the status of the cards.

When should I contact the team about an error with my card?

If you notice a problem on your card and you believe there was an entry error in the database please contact us at or submit a card problem report as soon as you notice the issue.

If your problem is related to the database itself as opposed to an error on your card please contact Joe Hines at

Who is part of the Character Card Team?
  • Jason Turqman (Character Card Officer)
  • Laura Wernsdorfer (Card Assistant)
  • Drew Benton (Card Hunter)
  • Cameron Johnson (Card Healer)

Who should I contact at events?

Drew Benton will be your point of contact at events when Jason is not present. Questions regarding cards should be handled prior to lay on Friday Night and after Hold on Sunday. The card team does reserve the right to ask you to wait until after Hold if your problem is not urgent during game time.

Who should I contact in between events?

Jason Turqman and Drew Benton should be your first points of contact outside of events. Both can be reached at or through the Card Issue Report button.

How should I contact the card team?

In most situations, you should try to use the Card Issue Report button found within the database. This is the fastest way to let us know there is an issue. Every issue is automatically forwarded to all four card team members emails.

Please do not use third party sites such as Facebook or Instant Messenger to resolve card issues. The Card team prefers to use official communications through the card database.

I got in contact with the card team, now what?

We will do our best to work with you to resolve any issues. Upon receiving your report, the card team member with your card that month will reply to you. The best way to help us resolve an issue is with a photo of your card. Please try to snap a picture of your card at the end of an event. Please focus the pictures on areas where important signatures are, such as build rewards or npc shifts.

Sir Barak Tellinghast
Knight of Drega'Mire
Guardian of Vardamir

OOG: Jason Turqman
Officer
Last edit: 15 May 2014 18:49 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller). Reason: make it perty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042), Faila (Faila)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds