July Plotline Announcements

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
24 Jun 2014 10:44 #1 by Aleister (Aleister)
July Plotline Announcements was created by Aleister (Aleister)
I will keep updating this page as we get closer to the event. I just want to make some bits clear.

The Athenaeum, Julius and the events specifically related to them do not continue to repeat.

Please do not be alarmed (Out of Game) at the disappearance of posted being made on the IG Boards. The Epilogue should make sense of what is going on there.

All PCs remember the events that transpired, but anyone they interact with otherwise firmly believes that the day is Saturday.

If you have any other questions, please ask me privately.
(Hold off any questions about character mechanics such as Commodities, Lifestyle, or things such as that.)

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya), Aella (Onirazael), Cecilia Mercier (jsin)
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
25 Jun 2014 17:19 #2 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic July Plotline Announcements
For the time in between events, (Con included) and the July Event, no Time-based Ability will work.
This includes Time Stop, Ring of Time, Temporal Sonata, Temporal Distortion, etc.

As a reminder, players should not be using skills in between events unless explicitly told otherwise.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: rivanyasi (rivanyasi), Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds