Rewards from the Kracken

• Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
27 Jul 2014 20:17 #1 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Rewards from the Kracken was created by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
If you decided to pillage the remains of the kracken Sunday afternoon, please send me a PM with the following information:

- Your name
- Character Name
- If you have dissect or not
- Specific things you were dissecting or looking for or what you did to the kracken searching for the stuff.
- Any other things you think I need to know about your search

I will probably not respond back to your PM, but if there are any more things you need to know I will post on this thread.

Thanks and I'm glad you guys enjoyed our mod!

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilthu (Gilthu)
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
14 Aug 2014 22:33 #2 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic Rewards from the Kracken
OOPS! My bad guys, I totally forgot to post this in a timely manner. Please pass this info on to those who might not catch it.

Thank you to all who messaged me about the Kracken. You guys were very creative and thorough in your dissection of the kracken. To get your reward, please come to logistics on Sunday morning. I will be there with your reward, just let the LM on shift know that you're there for your kracken reward.

Thanks again!

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilthu (Gilthu), Not An Assassin (Salem), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds