Directors Announcements August 2014

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
13 Aug 2014 12:58 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements August 2014 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements August 2014

5:30 PM Arrival
Please do not arrive at camp any earlier than 5:30. The Day-Camp is still in. In that same vein, please remember if you are coming Thursday night to “Game Night” then you need to leave by around midnight and please offer to give a hand straitening up for five minutes before you go.

Check-In will start near 7PM
Please make an attempt to go through the line as fast as you can, and do not delay in logistics unless you have important and immediate business their.

Volunteer for Friday Set-up
If you would like to volunteer for set up, we have one hour to get a lot done. If you will be part of the team to do so, be at the parking lot at 5:30 and be prepared to work with me immediately and intensely for one hour. Send me a message to let me know if you will be doing this.

Price Alterations start this event
Reminder that the price for playing your first character will increase by five dollars, and the price of each additional character will reduce by five dollars. We will also be removing the yearly twenty-dollar membership fee. This is the first price alteration we will have made in seventeen+ years. The costs of one-day events will likely change in a similar manor, but will be announced when these one-day events are next announced.

Needed Donations
Things we really need are:
- Make-up wipes
- Colored make-up pencils of any and all colors
- Spirit Gum
- Sponges

Limited Help on Thursday and Friday
I could use some help at the camp on Thursday or Frida, mostly stuff to get done in logistics, but other stuff as well. If you are interested in helping me then, shoot me a message. I can only have a few people helping, if you do not hear back from me, that means I already got the help I needed.

Further Announcements
If any further announcements are to be made before the event, they will be posted in this thread. Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damien (Damien), Rudolf (Rudolf)
  • rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
13 Aug 2014 13:14 #2 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Replied by rivanyasi (rivanyasi) on topic Directors Announcements August 2014
Can the Prices, Fees, and Build page on the sidebar be updated with the appropriate info, please?

I think it's still on the old version.

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds