Entering Cabins and In Game Theft.

08 Sep 2014 22:12 #1 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Entering Cabins and In Game Theft. was created by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Just a few friendly reminders!

Before you enter a Cabin without anyone who resides in the cabin, you need to have a Rules Marshal.
Before you engage in IG theft in a Cabin, even if you do reside there, you need to have a Rules Marhsal.
In general, anytime you wish to engage in IG theft, you should have a Marshal to over see the action. This is to protect all parties, yourself included.

If you do steal a phys rep, you are to go to logistics with it as soon as you reasonably can. This is so that the person who is missing the Phys Rep can have the piece of mind that the theft was In-Game and they are getting the phys-rep back.

This is true whether you are an NPC or a PC at the time. Failure to have a Marshal when you go cabin raiding will not only result in a Rules Violation, but also will likely turn what you mean to be an IG scene into OOG drama. While the rules violation is the threat, it really should be that it is a not cool thing to do that stops you from doing it. :-)

-OOG Michael Smith
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix), Shiver (Shiver), Gabrian Grottings (E.B), Croínamara (Jen)
08 Sep 2014 22:19 #2 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Entering Cabins and In Game Theft.
Just to be clear for all people involved "Cabin" when used here extends to tents, living spaces, rooms at the inn, wigwams and any other place people keep their personal stuff, right?

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Croínamara (Jen)
08 Sep 2014 22:41 #3 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic Entering Cabins and In Game Theft.
Jason,
Yes that is correct.

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Croínamara (Jen), Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds