Baronial Wardog Melody will be in attendance

30 Sep 2014 21:32 #1 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Baronial Wardog Melody will be in attendance was created by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
This may be her last of the season. Ice and snow makes cold paws... Cold paws are bad.

So for anyone needing to know she's tenting with Mom outside the guard barracks in my four man tent with her uncle Sean who plays Donald Macfinley. We will have some glowing circles near the tent strings but please if you run the top of the hill be alert for tents.

Please do not feed her people food other than unspiced chicken and hot dogs. Dog treats made in the USA are fine. Aunti Diane - Kleiden she loved what you got her. We still have a few here.

Reminder. She is a therapy dog. If something goes down and you need her approach me OOG and we will help you with dog time. Bear warnings are welcomed! We can provide fur of dog to scent any area you want. I was tufting places last event. The bear came nearby but did not get near the tent.

Any questions PM me.

Thanks!

Leslie

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
30 Sep 2014 22:44 #2 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic Baronial Wardog Melody will be in attendance
YAY! :D I cannot wait to see her!

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds