Land System Actions open for November 2014

08 Oct 2014 23:19 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Land System Actions open for November 2014 was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Ok, here is the deal, please read carefully.

Land System Actions are now open. They will close on October 22nd at 10 pm

NOT ALL BUSINESSES have been entered into the system. I'm sorry, I'm a bit behind. It is my intention that ALL businesses and ALL employees will be entered by the Moresca Ball. So if you are waiting to take a business action, please hold off until then. If you do not see your business after the Moresca Ball please contact me then.

DEFAULT ACTIONS have been loaded for this turn. If you wish to change them you must log in to do so. Changing your saved default actions will not change your action for this turn... if you wish to change your action from the DEFAULT that was just copied into place you must delete these actions. Please post here if there are questions about default actions.

I will post again when I have entered all the business data that I have been given. Businesses that were just paid for at the October Event are being established this month and they will be eligible for actions to be taken NEXT month. The businesses I am entering now are the ones that were opened during or before the September event.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gallion (Gallion), Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin), Ib (Gannon), Nicoletta (fyperia), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Wil Ravenly (Wil Ravenly)
13 Oct 2014 20:40 - 13 Oct 2014 20:42 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Land System Actions open for November 2014
All businesses that are eligible for actions this month have now been entered. If you do not see your business as expected please send an email to

--
Last edit: 13 Oct 2014 20:42 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042).
21 Oct 2014 07:26 #3 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Land System Actions open for November 2014
/bump

One more day before this month's Land Actions close. They will close on Wednesday, October 22nd, at 10 pm

--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Croínamara (Jen)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds