Help with Errata?

26 Oct 2014 12:04 #1 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Help with Errata? was created by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Guys,

I am the first to admit I am less than perfect. To help keep the rules changes clear for the players, I have made a post that I will post all rules changes that have not yet made the book, mark them added once we add them, and a month later remove the posts. I think this process will help. However, back to me not being perfect, there is a chance that I missed a post where we said we were making rules changes, and didn't transfer it over to the errata page. I figure 400 + eyes are better than my 2, so if you notice I missed something (especially if it was a reply to a question), please link the post in a reply here. :-)

Thanks for your help!
Michael Smith

-OOG Michael Smith
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Gilthu (Gilthu), Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya)
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
27 Oct 2014 10:58 #2 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic Help with Errata?

3 - Is the smelting rule converting 2 coins to 1 unit correct for these new ratios?
3. I would say to keep with the conversions to the new system it would be 20 coins to 1 unit, since that's what it translates to with the new system. The Smelting Coins section of the rules wasn't updated to reflect the changes. We apologize for this over sight and any confusion.

If 2 coins was 1 unit in the old system, that would be 10 coins = 5 units = 1 bar/stack/etc, not 20.

[hr]
-Tim P
27 Oct 2014 13:28 #3 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic Help with Errata?
Do you only want ones where the rules change was posted, or also places where you said a rules change was being considered or needed to be made?

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
27 Oct 2014 18:59 #4 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Help with Errata?
Thanks Tim! I will fix thst tonight.

Please feel free to link and changes to the rules inside a response post, those are the ones I am most likely to have missed.

-OOG Michael Smith
28 Oct 2014 19:28 #5 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Help with Errata?
Upon checking the rule book the 10 coins = 1 unit was updated, that must have been done in a previous update with the correct ratio. Thank you again Tim.

-OOG Michael Smith
  • Tyros
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 73
29 Oct 2014 18:24 - 29 Oct 2014 18:24 #6 by Tyros (Tyros)
Replied by Tyros (Tyros) on topic Help with Errata?
I didn't see these listed anywhere in the errata. www.knightrealms.com/forum/higher-lists/...ot-this-weekend.html

Father Osred wrote: Spy

NEW SKILL
Favored Disguise (5)
Continuous
This skill allows a character to utilize a full alter ego disguise that she can reliably repeat time and again, and which masks personal quirks and all other resemblances to her actual self. The character must expend a disguise skill that allows her to assume the desired Favored Disguise. All Favored Disguise names and basic details (race, gender, apparent age) must be indicated in the notes section of the character card. A character may maintain one Favored Disguise per purchase of this skill, to change the disguise connected to a purchase of Favored Disguise, the player must unlearn the Favored Disguise skill, and relearn another. This can be done at the end of any event, and counts towards any retraining of build limitations, with the exception that if they only know one Favored Disguise, and they are unlearning it, and relearning it for a new Favored Disguise, they do not require a teacher.

NEW SPY PROMO

Deep Cover (5)
Per Event
Once per event the Spy may go deep undercover for an extended period and reliably lie about specific details of who they are. The details of the disguise (name, race, gender, age and professions) must be listed on their card and those specific details will register as true to any truth detection ability (including superior) with the exception of Sear the Very Soul for the duration of that disguise. Any person using a detection ability believes that the character has made a statement they believe to be true (even if is blatantly not), and that their skill or effect has worked properly. In addition, when this skill is used, the disguise automatically utilizes the skill extend disguise every hour and may use as many extend disguises as the spy has available even while sleeping or unconscious. The spy must continue to check off the uses of the skill extend disguise. The Spy player must note on their card when this ability starts, which disguise it applies to and when it ends.

(JP)
Officer
Last edit: 29 Oct 2014 18:24 by Tyros (Tyros).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds