Land System Replies and Default Actions

24 Nov 2014 23:27 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Land System Replies and Default Actions was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Land System replies for this month should have arrived in your email at this point.

Word has already gotten back to me that at least one default action didn't work right this month. I will be looking into it and a few other problems with the system. So if you had a default action and you got no reply, please know that I am already working on it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), JTinney (Swordsaint), Tom P (Father Ridigan), Sindarion (Steven SA), Angeliana (Angeliana), Templar Aldric (Selrik)
25 Nov 2014 23:06 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Land System Replies and Default Actions
I managed to recover the Default Actions and get them in the system. Then the land system team kicked it into high gear to finish them up. You should all have responses now. I'll be keeping an eye on the default actions... hopefully they don't freak out next month.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dennis Brand (Devin), Annora (Karen)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
26 Nov 2014 08:44 #3 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Land System Replies and Default Actions
As always, the responses show growth, while still being rather entertaining. Kudos to you and your team.

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds