Calamity in Valdalis

15 Jan 2015 07:21 - 15 Jan 2015 23:24 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Calamity in Valdalis was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
((OOG -- this information spreads by word of mouth from the commoners in the Valdalis area and then makes its way out to the Proper and the rest of the Barony over a couple of days time. These are to be considered supplemental rumors and you may choose to know them or not know them at your own discretion.))

"Did you hear what happened? Two warehouses they say, burned to their foundation. I heard that ten people died!"

"That's not what I heard... I heard that nobody was hurt in the warehouses but that twenty caravan guards were killed guarding caravans."

"I heard that traps were set to break the horses legs."

"If this keeps up next month it could be problematic. I heard some folks are getting concerned about the food supply"

"The food supply is fine you dolt.... we don't get our food from the rift road! It all comes in from Alisandria and Drega'Mire and ain't no attacks on trade been on those roads."

"Yeah, but what if the merchants get scared off? Decide it ain't worth the risk."

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Last edit: 15 Jan 2015 23:24 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042).
The following user(s) said Thank You: McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
15 Jan 2015 23:30 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Calamity in Valdalis
Just a quick heads up -- Many people will be getting their land action results tonight. Some still need to be finished up and will get their results in the next couple of days. If you did not get your results with this first wave please be patient. If, however, you still haven't gotten a result by Sunday night, please let me know.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds