Knight Realms Makeup Drive

12 May 2015 20:54 #1 by Daniel McKraegar (Daniel McKraegar)
Knight Realms Makeup Drive was created by Daniel McKraegar (Daniel McKraegar)
Apologies for posting this so close to the event.

We are looking for your help restocking our makeup and are willing to offer you a reward for it! However it is easier (and better) for us to gather money than provide a list of needed donations.

For every $10 Donated, we will be award 2 build and 200 SP. Donations will only be accepted in person.We dont exactly have a goal, since the more money we raise the bigger of a supply we can get. We will however close this if the donations flood in, we don't need anywhere near as much as the weapon drive.

If you are willing to help out, contact myself before the event (Facebook is best). Donations can be handed to myself or Randy Werd at the event.

Jason Michaeli

Sir Daniel McKraegar
Knight of Kaladonia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy (Andy), Raxas (Raxas Lonestar), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Faila (Faila), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay)
13 May 2015 18:38 #2 by Daniel McKraegar (Daniel McKraegar)
Replied by Daniel McKraegar (Daniel McKraegar) on topic Knight Realms Makeup Drive
Wow, so For the moment donations are closed. It is certainly appreciated, even those who offered before I posted this. There is a possibility for round two, but need to look into something first. Please stay tuned, and thank you!

Jason Michaeli

Sir Daniel McKraegar
Knight of Kaladonia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rowan Uidhir (Teresa)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds