OOG Stolen Loot

• Rudy Stonebar
  • HeEeEeEeEELP
  • Thank Yous: 5
18 May 2015 18:45 #1 by Rudy Stonebar (rudy)
OOG Stolen Loot was created by Rudy Stonebar (rudy)
This is a quick OOG message:

Me and my brothers have recently opened up a bar this past moon. All of our profit we put in a bowl. Roughly 50 gold. We have the bowl but the 50 gold worth of coins are gone. In order for us to get robbed in game a thief would have had to go though 2 master locks and bypass one of
Caelvans traps. If anyone knows of anything please let us know. This isn't us trying to meta-game, we just want to make sure that it was done correctly and that we weren't oog robbed.

Luminary Father Artificer Blacksmith Squire Rudy Stonebar, owner of the Stonebar Bar Barbarian Stonebar Barstone Bar Grilled Barger and Stonebar Chilled Barvereges
19 May 2015 07:38 #2 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic OOG Stolen Loot
If you are not currently in contact with a rules marshal about this, send me a PM with all the details.

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
  • Chukklez
  • Flavorless text
  • Thank Yous: 13
19 May 2015 21:14 #3 by Chukklez (Chukklez)
Replied by Chukklez (Chukklez) on topic OOG Stolen Loot
I marshalled this, the rogue in question did indeed have the capability to bypass everything. Apologies for your loss

"Give a man fire and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
IG Gregory, Jon
OOG Charles Davie
Rules Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rowan Uidhir (Teresa), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.575 seconds