Reminder about My Camp Apartment

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
18 Jun 2015 04:50 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Reminder about My Camp Apartment was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Apartment
My apartment is the area above logistics. Unless I immediately step outside of my apartment and invite you up the stairs or let you in, or take you up the stairs with me, no one should at any time be even walking up the stairs that lead to my apartment. I mean this for everyone from my closest friends, to the newest members, to every member of staff and for any reason, even if I said something to the contrary recently. No one goes up those stairs, unless invited by me on each and every instance. No one should be suggesting to anyone else, that they go upstairs to look for me or find me to sign anything. No out of game operations or staging of any kind will be taking place there during the events. Role-play encounters in the middle room might take place, but only when I personally invite you each time. If you need to get in touch with me at an event and it is important, you can phone call me if you have my number, or message me on social media if you do not. Thanks for understanding.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus (hippy g0th), Casandra (Casandra), Andy (Andy), Jack (Keeperofdice), Baoyu Kunsai (Baoyu Kunsai), Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Derelith (Derelith), Angeliana (Angeliana), Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Cyndra Stagsblood (Taylorfischer), Ketryn Shiverthorn (Ketryn), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds