Land System Actions Close on Wednesday July 15th, 8:00 PM

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
22 Jun 2015 16:02 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Land System Actions Close on Wednesday July 15th, 8:00 PM was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Get them in!

Also, please remember that if you're interacting with a plot that a marshal or storyteller is running, you must a) have the permission of the marshal ALREADY to interact with it through the land system, and b) give us the name of the marshal.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Cyndra Stagsblood (Taylorfischer)
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
23 Jun 2015 10:43 #2 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Land System Actions Close on Wednesday July 15th, 8:00 PM
Quick note: If your business is supposed to be available for actions this month and you don't see it as a selectable option, wait until Friday before contacting me. I'm still going through the backlog.

----

----
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
05 Jul 2015 16:56 #3 by Aria (Aria)
I tried to put my land action in twice and neither time it would save. I'm not sure whats wrong with mine, if I can't get it to save is there someone I can send it to?

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
05 Jul 2015 17:04 #4 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Land System Actions Close on Wednesday July 15th, 8:00 PM
Yes, email it to and we can add it in manually.

----

----
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
22 Jul 2015 14:25 #5 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
There is currently a bug in the system with the email sending. No one's actions have been lost. Hopefully we'll have this cleared up soon.

----

----
The following user(s) said Thank You: geezer (geezer), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Wylla H. (Tifferzlives)
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
24 Jul 2015 09:10 #6 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
If you haven't gotten your response, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER before sending me panicked messages about your action. So far, nearly every single "missing" response has been in spam.

We switched email servers. This may be playing havoc with filter settings.

----

----
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.594 seconds