Directors Announcements for July 2015

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
21 Jul 2015 14:18 - 21 Jul 2015 14:18 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for July 2015 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for July 2015
Hey everyone! Here are some announcements for the upcoming event.

5:30pm Arrival Time!
The Day Camp is currently in. This means that for a couple of events including this one, we are not able to arrive at camp until 5:30. Please try your best to plan to arrive on or after 5:30. Please do not arrive at 5pm and wait in the parking lot. No one is allowed inside the camp until I personally give the go ahead around 5:30. The ONLY exception to this is if I have made arrangements with you to help me with set-up and I have asked you to wait inside logistics.

Help with Set-Up
The help that I need will be precisely right after allowing people to come onto the camp. The minute I give the all clear, I will need between four to six people to volunteer to be ready to dive into the main house and help set up the inn. If you are interested in being a part of this team, then please send me a PM this week before hand to coordinate this with me. I will also need a couple of people to work in logistics for a couple hours prior, working on logistical stuff such as filing character cards, and organizing costumes and masks etc.

Sign-In Process (asking for your name)
We will have a computer at sign-in and will be recording your full name prior to handing you your character card. Please bear with us if we ask you how to spell your full name.

Updated Website on the way!
Soon after the upcoming event we will be updating the website. It will have a cleaner, newer look, but most importantly it will format very well between a computer monitor and your smart phones or tablets.

Various Announcements
Various announcements have been made over the last couple of weeks. Please take note of the September date addition, and the various strait talk posts made recently.

Check back here!
Any further announcements will be made in this thread. Thanks! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 21 Jul 2015 14:18 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Casandra (Casandra), Andy (Andy), Tyros (Tyros), Onca (Lorelai), Arden (Shelby), Not An Assassin (Salem), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
23 Jul 2015 15:04 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Directors Announcements for July 2015
Allegiance System Point Turn-In

I would like to make a standard process where the lands all turn thier "Land Task" sheets at the same place and at the same time. Please pile them next to the character cards being collected at the end of the event, and I will be able to then have them all in one spot and be able to accurately update them. Thanks! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds