Now accepting applications for a single Land System Marshal position

24 Jul 2015 10:17 #1 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Now accepting applications for a single Land System Marshal position was created by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Because of the increase in the number of land actions being submitted (this is a good thing) we have decided to expand the roles of the Land Marshals by 1 position.

If you are interested and meet the following criteria please send an email to with the subject of "Land Marshal Application" and I'll send you the test.

1) You must have attended at least 12 events.
2) You must have regular and predictable access to the Internet from a computer.
3) You must be willing to use Facebook for coordination
4) You should not already be a Marshal of another variety. Some exceptions may be made, but if you are already a marshal or ST please include that information in your initial email to me. Preference will be given to those who are not already other kinds of marshals. Permission must be obtained from your current Staff Officer to double up on marshal roles
5) You will have to take a test and score well on the test.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
27 Jul 2015 10:11 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Now accepting applications for a single Land System Marshal position
I have received 4 applications for the Land Marshal position.

We will be closing the window to apply on Thursday this week so that I can send out the tests to those that have applied.

Thank you for the interest from those that have applied. I will be sending out the test after the application window closes.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds