Directors Announcements for August 2015

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
12 Aug 2015 21:13 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for August 2015 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for August 2015
Hey everyone! Here are some announcements for the upcoming event.

5:30pm Arrival Time!
The Day Camp is currently in. This means that for a couple of events including this one, we are not able to arrive at camp until 5:30. Please try your best to plan to arrive on or after 5:30. Please do not arrive at 5pm and wait in the parking lot. No one is allowed inside the camp until I personally give the go ahead around 5:30. The ONLY exception to this is if I have made arrangements with you to help me with set-up and I have asked you to wait inside logistics.

Help with Set-Up
The help that I need will be precisely right after allowing people to come onto the camp. The minute I give the all clear, I will need between four to six people to volunteer to be ready to dive into the main house and help set up the inn. If you are interested in being a part of this team, then please send me a PM this week before hand to coordinate this with me. I will also need a couple of people to work in logistics for a couple hours prior, working on logistical stuff such as filing character cards, and organizing costumes and masks etc.

Reminder about Sleeping OOG
Please remember that you need to have your card marked before sleeping oog if you have been given permission to do so.

Check back here!
Any further announcements will be made in this thread. Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
13 Aug 2015 16:46 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Directors Announcements for August 2015
Please be at Lay-on
Please try even harder this event to be present for opening announcements and Lay-On at 10PM. Immediately as the game is started, The Party Scene will be happening in the Inn. Thanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rane (Sammyelf), Sir Takouri Ringi (Takouri Ringi), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds