Directors Announcements for the September 2015 Knight Realms Event!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
08 Sep 2015 14:07 - 08 Sep 2015 14:08 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for the September 2015 Knight Realms Event!

Help on Camp This Week
I could use help on camp this week. Anyone who wants to come to help me please send me a message on FB to let me know what days/times to expect them. Thanks!

Liability Waivers
Either yearly or bi-yearly we will be collecting liability waivers at sign-in. There is now an identifying process on the cards to tell whether or not a player has turned in a waiver. Over the next many events we will be asking you to hand in a waiver at sign-in, if the box is unchecked. If you do not look to be obviously over the age of 18 we will ask you for proof of age such as a drivers license if you are claiming to be over 18.

If you are 18 or older, you will find the link to download your waiver here:
www.knightrealms.com/resources/downloads...r-adultpdf/file.html

If you are younger than 18 years of age you will find the link to download your waiver here:
www.knightrealms.com/resources/downloads...r-minorpdf/file.html

We will have blank waivers on site, but please realize that if you print your own ahead of time and bring it with you, it will keep the check-in line from being tied up any longer than it needs to be.

Parking Near Logistics
This is a reminder that very few cars should be parked between logistics and the ranger’s house. The Directors Car, one of the EMTs car, and in some cases the car of the person running the weekend plot, in order to store props needed for the weekend and keep them close to logistics. If your car is not one of those three it should be parked in one of the two designated parking areas.

Check back here for further announcements
If there are any further announcements by myself or other staff, they will be posted below.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 08 Sep 2015 14:08 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
08 Sep 2015 22:16 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Teaching Heroics
A great number of people have been asking to be approved to teach heroic lists. We are currently in the process of putting together a plan for this. When we have completed it we will explain it to everyone. In the mean time please no longer send in any requests. Thanks!

Moresca Ball!
The Moresca Ball this year will take place on Saturday October 24th. Please save the date! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds