Directors Announcements for November 2015

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
02 Nov 2015 13:11 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for November 2015 was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Directors Announcements for November 2015

Help with Set Up
I will be setting up for Knight Realms on Wed and Thursday. If you can make it to help on either of those days please let me know. Otherwise if you are able to give a hand on Friday when you get to camp, just fine me when you get here.

Tents on Sunday
On Sunday morning everyone who is staying in a tent must be out of their tents by 10AM. A group of people from another game will be coming to camp to volunteer their time to break down all the tents and put them into storage for the winter.

Waivers
Waivers have been collected for probably about 80% of you all. If you have not yet filled out and handed in a waiver I will be asking you to do so before handing you your character card this event and for future events. All members of Knight Realms should be filling one out and handing one in, even at the highest levels of staff.

Weather
We have been pretty lucky so far in that winter has not yet hit full on. It might be very nice weather, or it might be cold. Please bring all your extra layers so that you can be prepared for the worst case scenario.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amizar (Amizar), Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby), Kirsten (Lotano), Mistress Jade (Jade), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Fenri Kantaris (Miked)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
02 Nov 2015 16:12 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Directors Announcements for November 2015
Sleeping Coordination
Many of the in-game groups pre-arange thier sleeping accommodations. Some do it on the Knight Realms private group boards, some do it on Facebook groups. I would like all groups that do this to do so on the Knight Realms private group boards in addition to any other outlets they might use. This way it is all in one place and I can easily view as Director, which groups have filled up thier areas, and what areas might still have open space the closer we get to a given event. Thanks so much! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Oren Tenderson (Tormy), Onca (Lorelai), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.561 seconds