Thank you!

09 Jun 2008 15:20 #1 by Lord Renaudierre (Sir Renaudierre)
Thank you! was created by Lord Renaudierre (Sir Renaudierre)
Thanks to everyone for being cooperative when we had to call the hold on Saturday night so that we could make sure everyone had the chance to drink water.

We've never had to do that before and I hope we never do again, but it was greatly appreciated that everyone took it seriously and while we were sorry for disrupting the game, we felt it was simply too important.

So, thank you!

In service to Kormyre,

Lord Alexander Renaudierre of Frostguard

~~~
Roy S.
  • LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
09 Jun 2008 21:53 #2 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Replied by LStarling (Kwildar) on topic Thank you!

We've never had to do that before and I hope we never do again, but it was greatly appreciated that everyone took it seriously and while we were sorry for disrupting the game, we felt it was simply too important.

I for one am very glad that it was done.  I personally did not feel that it disrupted the game, and it helped to show that this group is more than just a group of players, looking to play a game, but a community, a fellowship, looking out for one another.

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
  • Hiro
  • i am the sleeping wild mage
  • Thank Yous: 0
10 Jun 2008 08:00 #3 by Hiro (Hiro)
Replied by Hiro (Hiro) on topic Thank you!
as one of the ummmm affected i was greatly touched after i came to a little bit but i concure with malcome i think the way every one responded showed that what knightrealms is is a family not just a group of people who play a game in the woods and i thik it shows us why we play as well

IG: Hiro Makaza Zero

戦争は残酷である。 それを改良することを試みる使用がない。 それがより残酷なら、やがて終わる

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over
OOG:Chris N
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds