Land System Turn Open! Deadline Wednesday, January 18th at 8PM

06 Dec 2016 07:58 - 13 Jan 2017 14:59 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Land System Turn Open! Deadline Wednesday, January 18th at 8PM was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello Everyone!

With the December Event done we have a long way until the adventurers visit the Proper for feast again (January 27th, to be exact. But we will be happy to see you at the KR Awards Banquet on January 14th!)

Near two months of work deserves a bit of extra reward so the land system is offering a double bonus to all land actions submitted between now and January 18th. Businesses will have their calculations done twice. Take the time to think out your land action. Quality (not always quantity) gains better reward! (I will also be working on a 'cheat sheet' so you know how your skills/lists improve certain actions)

Because there is such a short leave between January and February, the next land action will open after the February event.

For those who haven't used the land system before:

This link basically explains everything you can do in the land system:

www.knightrealms.com/game-play/advanced-...en-game-actions.html

1) cards.knightrealms.com
Log into your account (message me if you never got the e-mail to make your account)

2) There is a link that says 'Between Game Actions' and all choices are there.

A few reminders:
  • If you would like to work on a plot-specific between game action, please contact the marshal involved first to see if this would be relevant. If you are not sure who the marshal would be, contact Steve Oros and he can direct you to the right individual. Add the name of the Marshal to the beginning of your action so we know who to contact.

Example: (Marshal- ____)

(The Land Action team feels the worst when they cannot provide you with something fun and nothing gets accomplished for you that month. This is also the most prevalent issue we run into.)

• If you have default actions or know a friend who does, please try and review them and make sure they are still relevant/have not been reset.

• Please try and keep an action about two paragraphs in length or less. If more is necessary, please indicate a break where paragraphs begin. The system does not break up paragraphs.

• Any other comments, questions, or concerns can be directed towards me and I will help you figure it out.

Thanks everyone!

Land action submissions may commence!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 13 Jan 2017 14:59 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josephine (mferro54), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Alexei Jengiefsky (chrisbouchard)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
06 Dec 2016 14:50 #2 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic Land System Turn Open! Deadline Wednesday, January 18th at 8PM
I have not seen the land system break down before, and I am sad I didn't look at it sooner. It is AMAZING and wonderfully detailed (and has math :lol: ) thank you!

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
06 Dec 2016 15:00 #3 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Land System Turn Open! Deadline Wednesday, January 18th at 8PM
I believe Joe Hines is the one who wrote that massive document out. I am just happy to supply it.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.580 seconds