2016 Banquet Cash Outs

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
13 Dec 2016 21:35 #1 by Aleister (Aleister)
2016 Banquet Cash Outs was created by Aleister (Aleister)
There has been a slight policy change on the Awards Banquet Auction. The Cash Out Category has been changed to be a flat 150,000SP. This means, that only 150k will be removed from your card to qualify, and the rest will remain on your card for future use. You may only Cash Out once, so if you were to have 300,000SP, you would not be able to collect two Cash Outs.

If you qualify, find me at any point during the banquet when the ceremonies are not taking place (such as during the breaks or after the auction is over.) and I will mark your name down. After the banquet is over, we can discuss your options and begin finalizing any skills you wish to get from it. Alternatively, you may spend the Service immediately into Build at a Rate of 1 Build: 1,000 AP (equating to 150 Build).

You may contact me by email at or by Facebook Messenger regarding this.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
19 Jan 2017 17:12 #2 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic 2016 Banquet Cash Outs
The final deadline for submitting Cash Outs (your initial proposal) will be February 3rd. Please submit by then if you have not already.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.626 seconds