Land System: How To Interact With A Railyard In Travance

05 Feb 2017 21:24 - 05 Feb 2017 21:34 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Land System: How To Interact With A Railyard In Travance was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello everyone!

This is a basic post to help explain how you may interact with the railroad construction projects currently being built in Travance Proper. Please read the entire post.

Each land action revolving around the Railyard and Stationhouse will have a base percentage that can be affected by a variety of things. A construction project needs to reach 100% to be completed. When a section is completed, it will be announced in that batch of land actions. The next phase of construction will begin in the next land system round (unless IG scheduling conflicts occur)

To Make A Land Action
Land: Baronial Estate
Settlement: Travance Proper
Target: Central Railyard OR Central Stationhouse (these are two separate construction sites.)
PLEASE NOTE THIS FIRST IN THE TARGET SECTION

Example Target Descriptions
Target: Central Railyard – Guarding the Rail
Target: Central Stationhouse – Destruction of Property

Action Types
Construction: Promote Science
Generates +% that can increase based on skillsets and action

Guarding the Rail: Public Order
Generates +% that counters Cause Mayhem PvE/PvP -%

If you want to name a specific target to look for, you may not make a normal 'Public Order' action to do so. It must be associated with the Railyard.

Creating Obstacles: Cause Mayhem, PvE
Generates -% that can increase based on skillsets and action. You will not be caught but as stated by Cause Mayhem in the land system “...there is a chance based on a number of factors... that your mayhem will fail to proceed as you planned.” (See Guarding the Rail Action)

Destruction of Property: Cause Mayhem, PvP
Generates -% that can increase based on skillsets and action. There is a chance of being captured that is based on the usual Cause Mayhem, PvP land action rules with the exception that every 'Guarding the Rail' Action will add +1% to the chance of being captured or more if they are specifically looking for a particular issue/target (no single action will achieve more than +3% on a capture unless specified in the Cause Mayhem, PvP rules)
www.knightrealms.com/game-play/advanced-...en-game-actions.html

As this project grows, the rules will potentially evolve and I will announce changes if the need arises.

Any other questions, comments, or concerns may be addressed to me and I will be happy to assist.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 05 Feb 2017 21:34 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
20 Mar 2017 12:05 #2 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Land System: How To Interact With A Railyard In Travance
*BUMP*

To note: I will accept suggestions sent to me privately about potential actions to be taken in the land system for this project.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
24 Apr 2017 17:47 #3 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Land System: How To Interact With A Railyard In Travance
*BUMP*

To note: I will accept suggestions sent to me privately about potential actions to be taken in the land system for this project.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
05 Jun 2017 07:17 - 05 Jun 2017 07:17 #4 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
*BUMP*

I will accept suggestions sent to me privately about potential action types to be taken in the land system for this project.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 05 Jun 2017 07:17 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
29 Aug 2017 21:21 #5 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
*BUMP*

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds