Land System Turn Open! Deadline Wednesday, April 12th at 8PM!

20 Mar 2017 12:02 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Land System Turn Open! Deadline Wednesday, April 12th at 8PM! was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello Everyone!

---
For those who haven't used the land system before, this link basically explains everything you can do in the land system:

www.knightrealms.com/game-play/advanced-...en-game-actions.html

1) cards.knightrealms.com
Log into your account (message me if you never got the e-mail to make your account)

2) There is a link that says 'Between Game Actions' and all choices are there.

A few reminders:
  • If you would like to work on a plot-specific between game action, please contact the marshal involved first to see if this would be relevant. If you are not sure who the marshal would be, contact Steve Oros and he can direct you to the right individual. Add the name of the Marshal to the beginning of your action so we know who to contact.

Example: (Marshal- ____)

(The Land Action team feels the worst when they cannot provide you with something fun and nothing gets accomplished for you that month. This is also the most prevalent issue we run into.)

• If you have default actions or know a friend who does, please try and review them and make sure they are still relevant/have not been reset.

• Please try and keep an action about two paragraphs in length or less. If more is necessary, please indicate a break where paragraphs begin. The system does not break up paragraphs.

• Any other comments, questions, or concerns can be directed towards me and I will help you figure it out.

Thanks everyone!

Land action submissions may commence!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds