Week in the Life - Event Coordinaton

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
14 May 2017 20:43 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Week in the Life - Event Coordinaton was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
This is an OOG thread, to be clear.

During the Weekday portion of Week in the Life, there tends to be a lot of planned social events, to the point that it becomes as busy as, if not more so, than a normal event. :)

In an event to help alleviate this, I'd like to have a rough timeframe of who's doing what, when, so people can either try to avoid conflicts, or plan ahead if needed.

+++

Kaladonia will be having its "Open Grill" starting at Noon on Friday, running until the evening. The idea is that we'll provide the fire and cookware, and if you bring something to cook and share, you can participate and swap with other people. This will be a rolling event until it's dark out, so people who show up later on Friday can still get a bite.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ergos (arieslink)
14 May 2017 21:35 - 22 May 2017 17:16 #2 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Week in the Life - Event Coordinaton
I will be doing ice cream/floats again but as I am NPCing this event, I need to find out when Ilana can make an appearance. Currently Thursday at 2PM is the plan.

Also have a special treat for New Players/Characters around 5PM that day if they happen to be around (spread the word) :)

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 22 May 2017 17:16 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR)
  • Kirsten
  • Thank Yous: 105
18 May 2017 11:01 #3 by Kirsten (Lotano)
Replied by Kirsten (Lotano) on topic Week in the Life - Event Coordinaton
The Halflings of Abergavenny are taking their R&R in Travance!

Thursday June 1 the Halflings of Alisandria invite the subjects of Travance to gather at the Alisandria statehouse area for snacks, games, tarot readings, a crafting corner and relaxation from 2-4 in the afternoon.

Games will include:
Cornhole Tournament
"Toss a Tom" - help poor Tom relax in his sun chair
Chalices - will you be the one to drink the poison?

Their size may be diminutive, but their merriment is grand!

Emeline Patterson
Knight of Alisandria

Kirsten
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
18 May 2017 12:11 #4 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Week in the Life - Event Coordinaton
Research Elevensies!

There are a pile of us who need to do a whole lot of research, tome-making, etc. I'm setting up a research/lore & manuscript trade/tea & snacks thing Thursday morning starting around 11am. If the weather is nice, we'll work outside picnic-style. If not, we'll just move into the inn. I will be bringing entirely too many snacks, but I would very much appreciate & encourage anyone who might join to bring something to share. You do not actually have to be the profession "scholar" to join us :)

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: geezer (geezer), Liz (Liz), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
18 May 2017 13:01 #5 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Week in the Life - Event Coordinaton
I shall be making biscuits and sausage gravy morning of Thursday at the inn. There is no charge, persay, but donations to the war effort would be appreciated

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz), Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
21 May 2017 16:42 #6 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Week in the Life - Event Coordinaton
Weather permitting, I will be sitting by the Pendarvin fire pit during early night time Wednesday and/or Thursday, available to teach most anything to most anyone, or just to talk about whatever.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
23 May 2017 13:17 #7 by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman)
Replied by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman) on topic Week in the Life - Event Coordinaton
Thursday and Saturday from noon to five pm we will be doing the play auditions down in Drega'Mire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: geezer (geezer), Swyft (agentswift)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.587 seconds