Final Chance to Audition!

14 Jul 2017 12:13 #1 by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman)
Final Chance to Audition! was created by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman)
Attention all citizens interested in auditioning for "Travance the Musical"!

This coming feast will be your last chance to audition!

Any who wish to audition are welcome to do so, simply find Trent Mayfaire and ask to audition. Trent can be found either at the Dragon's Claw or down in the Drega'Mire area (please do not disturb between 3 am and 9 am).

For your audition, please prepare the following:

1 monologue lasting no more than 2 minutes.
1 song lasting no more than 2 minutes. ((OOG: I have to take a hard line on this - songs must be in-game))
1 instrumental demonstration lasting no more than 2 minutes if you wish to try out for the band (Friday and Sunday only, see The Creepy Bard).

This is your last chance! If you truly cannot audition for the play this weekend (e.g. - you lost your voice), go in person to Stortmouth (in Drega'Mire) and find Trent at Armageddon's Refuge to audition for him. ((OOG: You would have to use your land action after next game and skype with me for your audition. This method of audition requires my approval via a private message on this site. "I couldn't find you," will not be an acceptable excuse to use this method since I will be around for the whole weekend.))

We are aiming for the performance itself to be in January or February. Payment to all involved will be rendered after the performance. We are aiming to start Rehearsals in October or November if not sooner.

A word of caution - Rehearsals may require people travel away from their homes between feasts. It may not be possible for us to coordinate rehearsals during a feast due to the higher population in Travance (don't want to spoil the good parts) and rampant creature attacks.

We look forward to seeing the auditions that people bring!

-Trent Mayfaire
Chancellor of the Arts of Travance
Owner/Operator of Armageddon's Refuge
Bawdy Bard of Drega'Mire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds